We are seeking a fantastic Multichannel Analyst to work with our best in class team of analysts to translate data into insights and analytics for our clients.
The work is exciting and with a lot of potential!
This role is looking for an individual with good knowledge of website analytics, but also with the intellectual curiosity to unearth insights and answer key business questions on the back of a range of data sets. This role also requires flexibility and an interest in learning skills that may be outside your comfort zone, to aid in the growth of Station10.
You will help to deliver clients a range of services for digital and multichannel operations including:
- Optimisation Analysis and Management
- Segmentation Analysis
- Trend spotting
- Correlation Analysis
- Measurement Planning
- Business Case Development
- ROI and Measurement Roadmap Definition
- Measurement Requirements Definition
- Strategic planning
- Social Media Analysis
- Digital Channel Insight
- Analytics and Insight Evangelism and Training
Experience & Qualifications
You will have extensive experience of a full range of cross-channel measurement methods, including, but not limited to:
- Web Analytics
- Attitudinal Surveys
- Social Media Tracking
- Financial Modelling Techniques
- Segmentation and Statistical Analysis and techniques (SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Emerging Measurement Techniques and Analytical Methods
In terms of more specific skills, you will have:
- At least three years of working with website analysis tools: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, WebTrends, CoreMetrics.
- Three years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
- Experience with optimization or testing software: Adobe Target, Maxymiser, Optimizely.
- Technical understanding of HTML and web applications.
- At least five years of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels.
- Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus.
On the job training will be important on an ongoing basis to help the Multichannel Analyst to increase relevant skills and experience. A personal development plan will be developed in association with a Director after the initial 3 month probationary period and will be reviewed yearly.
Being part of a small team allows a fantastic opportunity for both personal development and career advancement.
Apply for this job
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.